Thursday Morning

Thursday, December 9, 2021

Arcadia Beach this morning, 40 and cloudy, WNW 13.5ft@ 8.9-12 sec’s with WNW winds 10-15mph, water temp at 51.1, high tide at 4:35am, sunrise at 7:46am and low tide at 9:58am. This afternoon WNW 10ft@ 13 sec’s with NW winds 20-30mph, high of 44 and 40% chance of rain, high tide at 3:27pm. Tonight WNW 10ft@13 sec’s with WNW 10-15mph, low of 42 and 60% chance of rain, sun set ate 4:30p and minus low tide at 10:34pm.

Friday: WNW 8ft@12 sec’s with SSW winds 20-25mph, 441/50 and 80% chance of rain.
Saturday: WNW 10ft@12 sec’s with WSW winds 20-30mph, 41/51, 90%
Sunday: W 13ft@ 15 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 39/44, 90%