Saturday Morning

Saturday, November 9, 2019

Missed yesterday’s report, attended some meetings in Seaside for the District. Pretty interesting presentations, some maybe not a 10 on excitement…. Budgets…. etc….but for the most part, really glad I attended! This morning, Amy and I got back on our routine, had to make a couple slight changes, lots of dogs out on the beach….. and I have found out the Amy is not a fan of rain drops hitting her…. get used to it! 47, clouds and some rain drops, WSW swell 4.8ft@ 5.5-9 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph. Water temp at 51.3, low tide was at 4am, sunrise at 7:07am and high tide at 10:13am. This afternoon, SW 4ft@9 sec’s with S winds 5-10mph, high of 53 with 60% chance of rain today. Low tide at 4:40p and sunset at 4:51pm. Tonight , SW 5ft@9 sec’s with light SSE winds, low of 47, and 40% chance of rain early in the evening. High tide at 10:42pm.
This is Veteran’s Day Weekend, and no we don’t have special sales going on……. any one who knows me , knows that everyday we have special prices for Veterans and First Responders…….

Sunday: SW 4ft@ 12 sec’s with NE winds 5-10mph, low of 46, high of 60, mostly cloudy and 10% chance of rain.
Monday: W 4ft@12 sec’s with E winds 5-10mph, 44/61, mostly cloudy and 0%
Tuesday: WSW 5ft@10 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 44/55, clouds and 50%
Wednesday: W 6-7ft@ 12 sec’s with E winds 5-10mph, 43/60, mostly cloudy and 10%
Thursday: SW 5ft@10 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 45/55, clouds and 50%
Friday: W 10-12ft@ 10 sec’s with S winds 10-15mph, 45/55, clouds and 50%