JEMAMA DREAMS LTD, DBA: CANNON BEACH SURF & MERCANTILE
It is official, we are now closed, and have moved to Montana. Our email is still working, so if you want to send a message…..
Our land lines have been disconnected, and our FFL will be moved to Montana, so until the ATF approves our move, sales of firearms will be suspended.
Our new mailing address is:
PO Box 670, Libby, MT 59923
Page last updated on 3-28-22
G Force P3, Pump Shotgun, 12ga, 5rds
The guns listed below are special pricing for First Responders.
We represent Glock, Smith & Wesson and Sig Sauer for LE. First responders and Military personnel.
“Glock “Blue Label” Pistol Approved Purchase List:
– Sworn Law Enforcement officers, which includes Federal, State, County and City, includes retired LE Officers with “retired” credentials.
– Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters and Paramedics
-Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with ID. Includes Retired Military with “retired” credentials, and Veterans with an honorable discharge and a DD214.
-Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probabation Officers
-State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM etc)
-LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy
-Glock Sport Shooting Foundation members with current gun purchase card
SIG SAUER LE / Military / First Responder Individual Purchase DISCOUNT Program
SIG SAUER is proud to offer discounts to US Law Enforcement and Military members on a wide range of our most popular duty-style pistols and rifles. Those who carry a firearm on duty as a public safety official or military member may qualify for our discount programs
- Active and/or Retired Federal, State, County, City Law Enforcement with official agency credentials
- State / County / City Judges, Prosecutors, Coroners with official agency credentials or official documentation
- Full time and Volunteer First Responders with current credentials or official documentation
- Active Duty Military with an active duty identification
- Retired Military with retired military identification
- Active Reservists with Military Identification
- Active National Guard with Military Identification
- NRA Certified Law Enforcement Firearms Instructors with current certificate of training
- State Licensed Security employees
- Law Enforcement Academy Cadets with certified enrollment documentation
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- School Marshals and other School District Personnel authorized to carrying firearms
- Disabled Vets
CALL FOR PRICING AND AVAILABILITY!
IN STOCK NOW IN THE SHOP!