Friday Morning

Friday, June 11, 2021

52 and some drizzle this morning, 40% chance of rain later , SW 6.6ft@ 6.2-8 sec’s with SE winds 5-10mph, water temp at 56.8. Sunrise was at 5:25am, and minus low tide at 7:50am. This afternoon SW 7-8ft@ 10 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, high of 57 with 60% chance of rain. High tide at 2:38pm. Tonight SW 6ft@9 sec’s with SSE winds 10-15mph, low of 54 with 30% chance of rain, low tide at 7:23p and sunset at 9:06pm.

Saturday: W 6ft211 sec’s with N winds 5-10mph, 52/64, and 50% chance of rain
Sunday: WNW 3ft@10 sec’s with SSW winds 10-15mph, 54/65, 50%

CLASSIC CANNOT BEACH!